Carcassonne Former forge, beautifully converted into a charming 4 bedroom country house, garage and carport, 1.5ha of grass and woodland, quiet, close village with amenities..., Aude, Occitanie
Description of the house The house offers 198m² of living space over 3 floors
Ground floor, 140 m²: large and luminous lounge, 77 m², with open, fully equipped kitchen and dinner section, wood burner ; separate lounge, 41 m² ; bathroom 5m² ; shower room 3m² and separate toilet. Mezzanine, 12 m², with couch and actually being used as a playroom. Large wooden terrace.
Lower floor, 26 m²: two bedrooms, 11 m² and 15 m²
Upper floor, 32 m²: en-suite bedroom, 18 m² and a 4th bedroom, 14 m²
Outbuildings Carport 1 car attached to the house Garage 25 m² next to it
Grounds There are 1.5 ha of grounds, partly cultivated grassland, bordered by some woodland.
General condition The house is in perfect condition. The ground floor has floor heating, the bedrooms are heated by electric convectors. Windows are in wood double glazed. Mains water and septic tank installed in 2013.
Comment A charming, very well renovated country house, ready to move into. Could be a permanent residence or a holiday home, as it is being used now, with substantial rental possibilities.
DPE not usable
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France