Under Offer Béziers Charming and elegant Maison de Maître, renovated, 280m2, 4 bedrooms, 5th possible, storage convertible into a garage, small garden and a private courtyard, lively village with walking distance to amenities..., Hérault, Occitanie
Description of the building The house offers about 280m² over 3 levels.
Ground floor: Entrance with stair case deserving the 3 levels, fully fitted kitchen 18m2 opening to the garden and the courtyard, open to the dining room 25m2 with marble fire place, another room 25m2 could be the 5th bedroom and very convenient as it is on the ground floor, WC with wash basin, monumental staircase with wrote iron banister leading to the 1st floor, storage room 35m2 could become a garage but opening needs to be done 1st Floor: Large landing, elegant lounge 40m2 with marble fireplace and access to the courtyard, small storage room, en-suite master bedroom 40m2 with bedroom and walking cupboards, shower room and WC (bath could be added), landing of second staircase, en-suite bedroom 25m2 with shower room, WC 2nd floor: landing, en-suite bedroom 21m2 with shower room and WC, room 13m2 (shower room to be done) and bedroom 20m2.
Swimming pool 7m x 3.5m a courtyard of 150m2 with terraces around the swimming pool Storage rooms below courtyard terrace and monumental staircase
Grounds The property is entirely enclosed and measures 433m2 with a front garden of about 100m2 and the courtyard of about 150m2. The courtyard is very private and offers a pleasant view to the neighbouring park. All is well kept. Town water and town sewerage.
General condition This exceptional stone house has been renovated over the past years and is in perfect condition. New double glazed wooden windows throughout, a copy of the original ones, reversible air-conditioning, plenty of updated sanitary. Unless to add at the top another shower room and maybe to create the opening for the garage, nothing needs to be done.
Comments With an extra budget the future owner could get a 5 en-suite bedroom townhouse, with garden, swimming pool and a garage, a rare combination. It is an ideal lovely family home for a discerning owner in a great location. As a holiday home it would pay for itself as holiday letting when not occupied would be very attractive. Such a property is hard to come across.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France