Beziers Bright Spacious 1850s Stone Mas, entirely restored in contemporary style, 8 bedrooms, private garden with lovely pool, stunning views of the countryside, quiet, walking distance to all amenities in a lively village..., Hérault, Occitanie
Description of the property The property offers about 550m² of living space on 2 floors Ground Floor: Entrance way / lounge 32m², to the left a reading room 12m², utility room 6m², WC 6m², to the right a study and lounge 30m². Walking past the feature stairway you are in the main double height living room 91m² with open plan kitchen and TV area. To the left is a floor to ceiling glass wall which opens onto the internal courtyard with BBQ 37m². To the other side, there is a TV lounge 13m², utility room 5m² and open plan kitchen/diner 33m². This leads to the second entrance and corridor with stairs to the 2nd floor. All along the right side of the property are double doors flooding the area with natural light. Second Floor: From the walkway above the main entrance there are 2 en-suite bedrooms, 37m² and 21m². The feature walkway crosses the main living room to a further 5 bedrooms and the stairway leading back down to the ground floor. To the right is bedroom 15m², bathroom 11m², bedroom 22m² and dressing room 5m². To the left there are 2 en-suite bedrooms both 15m² and a bedroom 17m². A short flight of steps leads up to a possible bedroom or storage area 25m².
Pool 8m x 4m Garage 30m²
Grounds Through the main gate is a tiled area with plants and shrubs approx 50m² leading down to a terrace and the main entrance with a feature glass door / window. Around to the right side, the South of the house, is the walled garden with swimming pool, dining area and various trees and meditteranean plants. A charming garden with low maintenance!
General Condition This unique property is in immaculate condition. All the doors and windows are double glazed. Both floors are tiled and have underfloor heating by economical geothermic.
Comment Contemporary interior design contracts with the lovely character façade. Flooded with natural light. Large spacious property finished to high standards, within walking distance to all amenities. A stunning property, ideal as a family home, a holiday getaway or as a potential business!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France