Minervois Corbières Authentic Bastide 18th C. plus 4 bedr Gîte, plenty of charm, outbuildings to convert, garage, stable, pool in private garden, quiet with amenities, exceptional business potential..., Aude, Occitanie
Description of the buildings The 18th C. Bastide offers 400m² living area on 2 levels and 200m² convertible on the second floor. Ground floor: lovely large entrance hall 20m² with stone floor, dining room 23m² with painted ceiling, super fully equipped kitchen 23m² with access to the charming terrace and garden, pantry 8m², second entrance 5m² with second staircase to upper floor, lounge 27m² with empire fireplace, lounge 24m² with marble fireplace, billiard room 30m², cloak room 12m², study 27m² with fireplace Louis XVI, heating/laundry 6m², terrace First floor: landing 20m², study 28m², en-suite bedroom 28m² with bathroom 18m² with bath, shower, 2 basins, WC master suite 55m² with bedroom 25m², bathroom 20m² and dressing room 9m², WC en-suite bedroom 21m² with fireplace, bathroom 12m² bedroom 23m² with fireplace Second floor: landing 18m², about 200m² convertible
Gîte 170m² with independent access Ground floor: kitchen, large dining/lounge, shower room with WC 1st floor: bedroom, bathroom, WC, small lounge, large bedroom, shower room, WC 2nd floor: en-suite bedroom with bathroom, bedroom
Swimming pool 12m x 5.5m
Outbuildings Garage 57m² with 57m² on the first floor, convertible Stable 65m², possible to build a ceiling for another floor Attached stone building 50m² with first floor 50m², convertible with independent access
Grounds The whole plot measures 1210m² and is entirely enclosed, private and south facing. The outside space of about 700m² accessible by a large gate is very charming and features mature trees, lawn and a large pool. A well feeds the automatic watering system.
General condition The Bastide and the Gîte-house are in very good condition and ready to move into. Maybe you wish to update a few minor things to your taste. Gas central heating with some original sculptured cast iron radiators, partly new double glazed joinery some windows left as single glazed, wooden shutters. The outbuildings are sound and not used today.
Comments The property lends itself perfectly to welcoming either a large family and/or to have a business with great further development possibilities. The whole property radiates charm and peacefulness!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France