Alès 16th C. stone house, 14 bedrooms, 5 B&B bedrooms, 3 gîtes, 15ha, swimming pool, stunning views, private, absolute calm, outskirts of village, short distance to all amenities, profitable business, return on investment..., Gard, Occitanie
Description of the building The house offers about 470m² of floor space on 4 floors Garden level: Cellar, wine vat, boiler room, summer dining room Ground floor: Office, kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 private bedrooms, closet, bathroom, stock room 1, cellar, stock room 2. The pool house has been converted into a bedroom for 4 people and a bedroom for the staff. There is also a little chalet that sleeps 4 people. There is a 4 car garage, and a 1 car garage. Large terrace. 1st floor: 4 en-suite B&B bedrooms, suite for 4 people with bathroom. 2nd floor: Bedroom with en-suite used for B&B.
Gîte 1: For 4 people, one bedroom, equipped kitchen, chimney Gîte 2: For 6 people, two bedrooms, equipped kitchen, chimney Gîte 3: For 4 people, one bedroom, equipped kitchen, chimney
Swimming pool of 12m x 6m with tiled surround.
Car park for 11 cars.
Grounds The property is located on just over 15 hectares of land with pine and chestnut trees. The land is fully fenced. Two large terraces, one covered. Water from 2 springs feeds the property, perfect for maintaining the grounds. There is also a BBQ area, with playground and pétanque area.
General condition The property is ready to move into. The property has gas central heating and several open fireplaces. Single glazed wooden joinery throughout the property, the doors for the gîtes are aluminium. Traditional wooden shutters. No immediate work to be foreseen. Some redecoration may be desired depending on your taste and installation of double glazing. There is a septic tank. The property is fed by two springs and also has mains water.
Comment A gorgeous historic stone building with fabulous mountain views. Possibility to buy furnished. Ideal for someone looking for a successful business ready to take over. A real profitable business with return on investment !
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France