Narbonne superb residence, large 19th C. Maison de Maître, several reception areas, set in a park with beautiful views, swimming pool with summer lounge, tennis court, garage, 7000m2 of grounds, private, walking distance to amenities, near..., Aude, Occitanie
Description of the building Ground floor: Entrance 15m2 - fully fitted kitchen with granite work top 19m2 and open dining room 23m2, both rooms give access to the 100m2 large courtyard - lounge 34m2 - shower room with WC 3m2 - laundry area with separate side entrance 28m2 - Games room 47m2 with access from the courtyard 1st floor: landing 23m2 - master bedroom 17m2 with en-suite shower room 6m2, separate WC, with access to the large family living room, possibility to extend into the 1st floor of the garage (dressing room etc.) - bedroom 22m2 with en-suite shower room 6m2 - 3 further bedrooms of 14m2, 18m2 and 14m2 sharing a bathroom 7m2 - Family living room/loft/office/painting workshop 47m2 with separate access by an exterior staircase 2nd floor: landing17m2 - Study 8m2 - 3 bedrooms 14m2, 18m2 and 11m2 sharing a bathroom 9m2 - Bedroom 25m2 with en-suite room which could be a shower room 5m2 - Convertible attic 20m2
Courtyard with BBQ and large covered terraces, with access by a staircase to the swimming pool area located slightly higher Swimming pool 12m x 6m with electric rolling shutter Large tiled swimming pool surround and a summer lounge providing shade Conservatory used as changing room Tennis court covered by a 10 year guarantee Garage 75m2 on the ground floor with 70m2 on the first floor, with possibility to connect to the main house Wood store
Grounds The grounds totalling 7248m2 are fully fenced and offer a beautiful mature garden with typical Mediterranean trees such as palm trees, cypresses, olive trees, bushes and flowers as well as open lawn spaces. An automatic sprinkling system is fed by cheap agriculture water. Mains water and a septic tank are providing the service for the house.
General condition The property has been entirely renovated and modernised over the past 20 years. Under floor central heating on the ground floor and radiators on the 1st floor. The 2nd floor has air-conditioning and convector heaters. Wooden double glazed joinery with wooden shutters.
Comments Unique by its location, such a property is hard to come by in our region!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France