Goudargues Large charming property C18th, 7 apartments, outbuildings on 5.5 ha, pool, tennis court, near amenities, ideal business opportunity..., Gard, Occitanie
Description Apartment 1 90m² Ground floor Lounge 28m², kitchen 9m², bedroom 32m², shower room, wc Apartment 2 60m² 1st floor Lounge 32m², kitchen 7m² opening onto a balcony, bedroom 17m², shower room, wc. Apartment 3 78m² 1st floor Lounge 33m² opening onto a large terrace of 35m², kitchen 10m², bedroom 17m², shower room, separate wc. Apartment 4 128m² Ground floor Kitchen/dining room 28m², 2 bedrooms (25 and 37m²), shower room, separate wc. 1st floor Bedroom 20m² Apartment 5 Ground floor Hallway with staircase leading to the first floor, shower room. 1st floor Lounge 48m² with open-plan kitchen, bedroom 18m² and shower room Large studio flat 6 72m² 1st floor The studio apartment has a kitchen recess, a separate shower room, a separate wc and a mezzanine with 2 beds. Apartment 7 268m² Ground floor A huge lounge library of 120m², a smaller lounge 28m², a kitchen 25m², a pantry , a laundry and a wc. First floor 4 bedrooms (14, 11, 11 and 11m²), 2 bathrooms. Guest room 32m² Ground floor The guest room has an en-suite shower room.
Pool 14 X 6m, chlorine treatment.
- Games room 242m²
- Covered terrace with BBQ 91m²
- Sumer kitchen 37m²
- Storeroom 35m²
- Garage 80m²
- Workshop35m² X 2
- Covered tennis court
Grounds The 5,3ha (over 13 acres) of land consist of a beautiful park planted with impressive 250 years old plane trees and an acacia wood. Surrounding the residence, there are lawns with a Petanque ground, and the swimming pool area. Close to the buildings, theres a car park for about ten vehicles, hidden from view by a high hedge,
General conditions The buildings were renovated during the 1960s to a good level of comfort : central heating in the whole house is provided by 3 boilers (2 oil boilers and one gas boiler). Water is provided by a borehole with a filtration system in good condition. The individual sewage system consists of 3 septic tanks. The roof has been regularly maintained by the owner and is in good condition.
Comments Located in the heart of a tourism region and easy to reach, this beautiful large country house is indeed a good opportunity to establish your business for holiday accommodation, receptions or events.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France