Heart of Payrac : a 240 m2 village house to be renovate, workshop or shop (shop window), small garden, close to Gourdon !, Lot, Occitanie
119618NBO46 - This village house, located in the heart of Payrac in a small street, was the house of a former clog maker, who had his workshop there, and of a former hosiery shop. The house is, as a result, organized in two apartments: one on the ground floor, very basic, with workshop, shower room, kitchen and two large cellars; another apartment, upstairs, with 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room with kitchen, shower room.
This said, the house needs to be renovated and gives the opportunity to design the floorplan you want : you have beautiful volumes, 240 m2 to use (currently 140 in "habitable"), and the possibility to maintain a business or workshop in the RDC.
At the back, small courtyard / town garden and terrace.
Payrac is a lovely small village of the Lot, dynamic, with school, shops and local services. Very well located between Souillac and Gourdon, you are 15 minutes drive from the A20 highway, 15 minutes dribe from the Dordogne river, from the Gourdon middle and high schools and from the railway stations Paris-Toulouse.
A perfect house (after a bit of work) for a family who wants to settle in a small dynamic village!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France