Elegant 19th century castle overlooking the Dordogne, panoramic view of the river and the valley, 5ha park, guest house, Lot, Occitanie
113059NBO46 - This very pretty neo-gothic style castle was rebuilt at the end of the 19th century by Admiral de Marqueyssac on a rocky python, overlooking the Dordogne river. Very elegant, the foundations of the castle were probably built during the 16th century and former motte castle has been identified in the 5 ha park.
It has started to be renovated with great care and ingenuity (structural work, roof, electricity, new plumbing and heating, rainwater drainage), while preserving architectural elements. You still have to personalise the 12 bedrooms, lounges and reception rooms to turn them into beautiful living spaces. Overlooking the Dordogne, you will enjoy the valley from the roof terrace.
With its more than 800 m2, this château will be perfect for a luxury hotel or bed and breakfast project, hosting events, weddings or other receptions. The private house, on the estate, is ideal to welcome your family or employees.
MOre pictures and videos for a virtual tour on demand ; I can also provide videos and documents about technical work that have been done
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France