Four historic village houses reunited and beautifully restored in the charming medieval village of Entrecasteaux, with landscaped garden, swimming pool and river access in Haut de Provence, only one hour from the coast., Var, Provence-Côte d'Azur
120704ENA83 - These 4 historic village houses have been joined together and restored to their former glory by a renowned decorator of period properties in France. One hour from the beaches of Saint Tropez, and the airports of Nice and Marseille. The lively village has about 1000 residents with a bakery, mini-market, craft shops and many restaurants and bistros. Entrecasteaux is famous for its cultural life with various annual events including the July 14th fireworks, the Feast of Saint Anne, the Aïoli Festival, the Boules competition and the famous Chamber Music Festival in August.
Situated 100 meters from the main square in front of the Chateau d'Entrecasteaux, access is on street level. There is also a garage with an automatic door. The entire rear of the property, gardens, pool and terraces run along the river, and have unobstructed nature views with no onlooking properties.
Ideal for a residence with artists' studio, music room or workspace or for a guesthouse, seasonal or year-round rentals.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France