Beautiful former water mill and house with great business potential., Haute-Garonne, Occitanie
90972FFL31 - Converted to a high standard this former boulangerie and mill, located on the edge of a popular village, now provide a beautiful family home with the possibility of creating further accommodation if desired.
The main part of the property has been renovated to provide 4 bedrooms (one en-suite), living room, kitchen with large pantry, office, WC, beautiful family bathroom and large attic which currently provides further sleeping accommodation. There is also a partially renovated barn which provides a great space for entertaining, but could easily be converted to create additional accommodation. The mill house is attached to the main house and is still to be converted. It offers great potential to expand the existing living accommodation, and a link already exists between the buildings. A B&B would also work well here.
In addition, there is a large barn and other outbuildings which could also be converted.
The house is surrounded by a pretty garden, with a river running along the side of the property (complete with small waterfall).
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France