Spacious contemporary house with four large bedrooms, 8 miles from the medieval market town of St Ambroix., Gard, Occitanie
113146SNB30 - OFFER ACCEPTED 25/3/21 This bright and spacious house is located on the edge of the village of Gagnières, among the Cévenols hills. This village has several independent shops, a small weekly market, a primary school, a post office and a nursing station. The village has several summer festivals, such as the flower festival and a music festival for example.
The small town of Bessèges is 10 minutes by car, that of St Ambroix is 15 minutes. For supermarkets, Alès is 40 minutes and Nîmes 75 minutes.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France