A spectacular opportunity to purchase. 4 village houses which , together, were for many years a famous club venue welcoming stars such as Johnny Hallyday, Demis Roussos etc. Can be renovated and converted back into 4 good village houses of character , Gard, Occitanie
113732TFO30 - The four houses, mostly dating to the 18th century, are constructed of local stone and are set within a charming village of stone houses clustered around a village square with the Mairie, the church , the village library and a bar/restaurant. A few minutes down the road are a Boulangerie, epicerie, and school. The village is 15 minutes to the shops and restaurants of vibrant Ales and 30 minutes to spectacular mediaeval Uzes. The wonderful Roman city of Nimes is 40 minutes and there are three international airports and two TGV stations in easy reach. Mons is lively village with many associations and numerous “fetes” etc.
This property was once the most famous nightclub in Languedoc Roussillon with many stars of music and theatre coming here. It would make a fabulous hotel or gites and the present owner has started to redevelop it. Three of the houses are linked by openings at ground floor level and could easily be divided once more. The fourth is already renovated and offers a charming three bedroom house with spectacular views.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France