UNIQUE EQUESTRIAN PROPERTY with an excellent and coloquial styled spacious home of 6 bedrooms and a seperate gite. Situated in a beautiful elevated position with stunning views close to the town of Condom in the heart of Gascony., Gers, Occitanie
102876SBU32 - This well appointed equestrian property set in almost 23 acres of land includes Stables with 7 , loose boxes and 2 foaling boxes and tack room, 2 garages and a hanger, fenced meadows and paddocks all with water and shelters, a sand schooling area and a lunge ring. In addition a small spring lake provides an automatic water system for the troughs in each paddock, stunning mature trees which border the property and stunning views over the rolling hills of Gascony.
The main house is in excellent condition with some stunning features including marble floors, large rooms with high ceilings, outside terrace and a colonial style balcony from the master suite and a further five spacious bedrooms. It benefits form Double glazing and central heating throughout. In addition a newly refurbished holiday cottage or staff accommodation is on site.
The property is easily accessed through an enclosed entrance gate and long tarmac drive up to the stable block. Whilst being hidden away in the countryside it is located only a few minutes drive from the lively and historic market town of Condom in the Gers.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France