Business opportunity or village house within the walls of a medieval gascon chateau of Larressingle one of the most beautiful villages of France., Gers, Occitanie
113020SBU32 - This unique stone village house is full of character and is nestled within one of the most beautiful and smallest fortified villages in France. The accommodation is on three levels (attic included) making 100 m² of living space or for a business opportunity, shop, office or art gallery or as a village house. On the ground floor the entrance leads into an open space with windows to the exterior of the chateau and views looking over the vineyards of the village. This room has previously been used as a shop and also has a separate WC. and a shop style front display window to the interior of the chateau. An original stone staircase leads to the first floor where there is a fitted kitchen and open living area with a ventilation chimney where a log burner could be installed. The exterior windows have impressive views over the surrounding countryside.
A wooden staircase leads up to the second floor which has a landing, a converted attic bedroom opening onto the outside of the ramparts, a WC and a second attic bedroom with shower room opening onto the fort. The ramparts face South-West on the inside and North-East on the outside. In addition the property offers Double glazing, a fireplace with insert, electric heating and a reversible air conditioning on the second floor. The village of Larressingle, listed as one of the most beautiful in the country, is the smallest fortified village in France is surrounded by ramparts and trenches, many reminders of the past are tucked away in this adorable village. This unique house in this historic location offers you several possibilities; commercial premises, tourist accommodation or a private home. Restaurants, creperies and tea rooms within walking distance, 5 km from the beautiful town of Condom with all amenities, shops and schools. Approx 1 hour 30 mins from Toulouse or Bordeaux airports and 40 minutes to Agen with high speed train links to Paris.
Viewing is highly recommended
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France