Charming 19th Century character 4-bedroomed stone property. Situated in an ideal and lovely location in the small peaceful village of Promilhanes (46260) close to the Valley of the Lot and to a number of the most beautiful villages in France like St. Cirq, Lot, Occitanie
102388BQU46 - This is a rare opportunity to own this beautiful stone property which has a lot of potential. This 19th Century stone property, over 3 floors, has been tastefully and expertly renovated to the highest standards keeping its character and charm and is ready to inhabit immediately. The property is set in the charming, peaceful and picturesque village of Promilhanes.
The present owners have run it as a Restaurant in the past and there is no reason why it could not be run as a successful restaurant business again as everything is in place to do that immediately including the possibility of a restaurant licence – a great opportunity!
The property offers four-bedroom accommodation which is shared, 2 bedrooms each, between the Vendors living area on the 1st floor and the Gite on the lower ground floor. There are 2 stylish and modern fitted kitchens, one on the 1st floor and one on the ground floor. The house is double glazed, well insulated and benefits from dual A/C and heating units in some rooms. In addition, there are wood-burning stoves on the 1st and ground floors for additional ambience.
The Gite, on the lower ground floor, offers two-bedroom accommodation, large lounge/dining room, kitchen and bathroom
The whole property sits in a fully enclosed garden. The garden is made up of a lawn together with flower borders, shrubs and trees. There are also 2 graveled terraces to the rear and side of the property and a covered terrace to the front of the property. In addition, at the rear there is a swimming pool with a wooden decking surround. The garden and rear terraces offer open views across fields and it is a very private and tranquil space.
This property would make an ideal family or holiday home, with the possibility of hosting friends or family in independent accommodation and with the added benefit of generating an additional income.
The Vendor has recently decorated parts of the property and added double glazing.
This excellent property really needs to be seen in person to reveal its special character.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France