Fine Chartreuse set in the vineyards overlooking the Pyrenees., Gers, Occitanie
A studded door opens onto a large entrance hall with pale tiled floors and a generous staircase which opens up onto a large landing. The living room and dining room occupy the north wing and open "en-fillade" through to the kitchen. The kitchen opens out onto a sunny terrace. The south wing houses the main bedroom suite, bedroom dressing room and bathroom. A passage leads to a further bedroom suite overlooking the Pyrenees and opens onto the west wing. This houses four further bedrooms and three bathrooms as well as a small living area for guests.
On the ground floor there is a rustic kitchen with large open stone fireplace. This leads through to a utility room, a bathroom and the boiler room.
The grounds are mainly flat and the house is set well in the center of the grounds. There is a large wood to the south west. A large outbuilding is set back from the main house and forms a courtyard effect to the rear.
An idyllic situation, discretely set back from a quiet lane. The house sits on the top of a ridge overlooking vineyards to the east and the entire Pyrenees mountain range stretches out to the south.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France