Classic Gascon farmhouse with 4ha of land, Gers, Occitanie
Wide Entrance hall with oak staircase and stone stair.
Dining room (30m²), tiled floor, open fireplace,
Kitchen/ living space (75m²): Created from the old chai and featuring panoramic Windows over the valley as well as a well fitted kitchen and pantry.
Laundry/utility room with doors opening onto a glazed terrace at the rear.
Salon (30m²) with large open fireplace fitted with wood burning stove. A recessed office area (7.5m²) extends off the rear of the room. Cloakroom.
On the upper level there a generous landing distributes to the main bedroom (30m²) with fitted cupboards and and en suite bathroom.
Second suite with en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
2 further bedrooms each with their own bathroom.
A large terrace is tucked next to a stone barn which forms a natural courtyard and protected area between the pool with decked surround. The grounds include an orchard, woodland, a prairie and a large open barn and a second closed barn.
A large decked area houses a pool which looks out over the spectacular countryside.
High on a ridge with views over the Adour valley and the Pyrenees beyond. Plaisance 5 mins Pau 1hr Toulouse 1hr 45 mns
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France