An idyllic Gascon farmhouse set at the end of a lane. ., Gers, Occitanie
Living room with triple aspect, colombage features, wood burning stove and exposed beams. French doors open on two sides onto separate terraced areas.
Second living area separated into an office and snug with open fireplace and bread oven.
Kitchen with tiled floors and exposed beams, central island, dining area, and doors to both terraces.
Ground floor bedroom with tiled floors, exposed stone wall, fitted cupboards and dual aspect.
Pantry area, shower, WC, boiler room.
Stairs open onto a small landing which distributes to two bedrooms and a bathroom. One of the bedrooms has its own shower room and a dressing room which currently is used as a 4th bedroom with 2 bunk beds.
Grounds extending to roughly 5400 m² mainly grassed with some shrubs and fruit trees.
Kidney shaped pool set in a secure fenced area.
A bucolic setting that is so sought-after, yet so hard to find. At the end of a long lane with no close neighbors, no nuisance nor road noise and no high voltage cables in sight. The views are of rolling hills and natural forest.
Vic Fezensac 10 mins Auch 30 mins Toulouse 1h 30mins Skiing 2 hrs Coast 2 hours
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France