LUBERON - Magnificent property with heated pool and a landscaped garden of 1 hectare in a peacefull setting., Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
A04083 - Close to a small Provencal village, just 10 km from the town of Apt, this large stone property has been designed for nature lovers. Equipped with all the comforts, it extends over a large plot of land beautifully landscaped with trees, low ancient stone walls, many cosy nooks and crannies for resting, relaxation areas such as a bowling green, a large heated swimming pool, a lovely sundeck, a barbecue area, vegetable garden, etc. ....
Built in 1980, the property is currently used as a main residence as well as for seasonal rentals, since the construction of the property allows it to be divided into two fully-equipped flats of appr 110 and 150 sqm.
House: large veranda of appr. 44 sqm with terrace and mezzanine, spacious kitchen/dining room, office , bedroom , shower room , wc. Studio: entrance hall, living/dining , kitchen and a magnificent summer kitchen with dining area, shower and wc. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms. There are 3 shower rooms, 3 wc and southfacing terrasses.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France