A well renovated farmhouse with equestrian facilities and longreaching, Gers, Occitanie
Entrance hall Kitchen with tiled floor, fitted units with black granite worktops, electric oven and gas burning hob. A central island provides a breakfast counter and generous workspace.
laundry/boiler room with modern oil fired burner.
Back kitchen and utility area with sink and fitted units.
A spacious and naturally light living room (30m²) benefits from dual exposition, an open stone fireplace and wood-burning stove as well as Terre cuite floors and exposed oak beams. French doors open onto a large gravelled terrace to the side of the house and leads down to a covered living area with summer kitchen, games area and brick built pizza oven.
Ground floor bedroom (25m²)with colombage features, built in Walnut cupboard, en suite dressing room and shower room with with underfloor heating and Italian shower.
Landing Guest bedroom (25m²) with original wood floors and en suite shower room.
2 Bedrooms (20m²)
The grounds extend to roughly 14.8ha and include a lunging ring, 6 boxes, horse shower, loose stabling, saddle room, hay lofts and an open barn leading out to 4ha of fenced paddocks.
The pool is flanked by a pergola and provides a private and protected walled leisure area.
Set high on a ridge in a quiet location with remarkable views.
Toulouse 1hr 30 Bordeaux 1h 40 Eauze 10 mins Vic Fezensac 10 mins
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France