Beautiful house 6 bedrooms, 2 bedroom guest house, pigeonnier, stunning grounds. A real gem., Gironde, Nouvelle Aquitaine
A05474 - Beautiful manor house set in a secluded space, surrounded by pretty gardens, woodland, and vineyards. From every window, there is a pretty view. This stunning house despite feeling very private is only a few minute's drive to the town of Ste Foy la Grande where you will find all the local amenities needed, including restaurants and its well-known amazing Saturday market.
There is a long sweeping driveway with woodland on either side that leads you to the house. as you approach the house. The garden has well stocked flower beds, mature trees, fruit trees, and large vegetable garden. The garden is as enchanting as the main house with its beams, high ceilings, and sweeping stone staircase. There is also a newly renovated guest house/gite which would be ideal for friends and family or it could be rented out and would offer a The which has been newly renovated. There is also a fairy-tale-like pigeonnier which has 1 bedroom and a bathroom but could also make an ideal home office.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France