Fantastic Lifestyle Property with Income Potential!, Tarn, Occitanie
Nestled in the beautiful Tarn countryside within its own 4.5 hectares, this myriad of properties oozes charm and character.
Calm and peaceful, you are close to a village and only a few minutes drive away from the historic town of Lautrec.
Built in 1610, the farmhouse is split into 2 large characterful gites that overlook the pool. An adjoining door can be opened to make one very large holiday home, ideal for family reunions!
Completing this property is an independent 2 bedroom apartment which has been recently completed plus a very pretty 1 bedroom gite.
All of the gites have been renovated with modern facilities, and the furniture in the holiday homes is to be included, so you can move in and have an instant income! The current family home has a large, modern kitchen that spills out onto the terrace offering amazing views. Also on this floor is a large bedroom and bathroom enjoying the same vista! This house was an addition in the 1970's and is awaiting your personal touch. Along with a barn, outbuildings, 2 covered parking areas, 2 old stables and a huge heated 12x6 pool, there is potential for further development should you require, subject to the usual planning permission. Could this be the dream lifestyle you have been looking for?
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France