Pierrevert: Is this a "tower with a house" or rather a magic place with a lot of charme and character?, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Côte d'Azur
120573DIP04 - This is a magic place! This beautiful family home of 165 square meters is excitingly special due to its “tower in the middle”. The tower hosts the entry hall and on the upper level a large and bright creative space – ideal for writing, painting or usage as an office. The splendid view from here extends over neighboring properties and carries as far as the famous Golf du Luberon. The current owner describes his tower very nicely as the “separation between the night and a day part" of the villa. Night? 4 bedrooms, a dressing, a separate toilet and a large bathroom. Day? A spacious kitchen, a large living room with fireplace and a bright veranda. This all offers enough space for your family or for several friends to visit.
Want to continue dreaming? Just think about the more than 2300 square meter park-like garden with its semi-covered swimming pool and its shady summer kitchen. Or simply dream your provençal dream on the sun-drenched veranda. This property has something magical to it - and maybe you will be enchanted too.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France