Beautiful manor house with tower, belvédère and pool, Gers, Occitanie
Nestling in the French countryside this attractive 18th century property, light, airy riddled with character features, all mod cons offer comfortable spacious living.
Approached via a wooded lane the house sits on a small knoll affording stunning panoramic views over the valley and in the distance the Pyrenees.
Accommodation Comprising: generous light and spacious rooms currently 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. However if sperate accommodation is required the largest bedroom could convert and offer 2 beds/bathroom or a separate annexe.
Outside a wine cave, a free standing workshop, garage and a hanger big enough for a Camping car and a studio. Meander over the bridge and through the pretty gardens complete with fish ponds abundance of seating areas to enjoy the views and plenty of places for alfresco dining or cool off in the private pool with panoramic views. Just behind the house the belvédère offers incredible uninterrupted views The land is secluded mainly prairies with mixed wood and stables possibilities for equestrian or a small holding Local commerce is close by Auch is 38kms and airports at Toulouse
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France