Newly renovated 2 bed/2 bath country cottage. Striking new kitchen. Fenced mature garden. Sunny conservatory., Gers, Occitanie
A07999 - This spacious and yet cosy cottage is set on 2336m2 of fully fenced land surrounded by farm fields, ensuring perfect privacy. The attractive 106 m2 house features a new (2021) fully equipped, country-modern kitchen which is flanked by a pantry area and a separate laundry and boiler room; formal dining room with French doors and an excellent stone fireplace/wood burner; airy living room with beamed cathedral ceilings; two bedrooms and two bathrooms (both fully renovated 2020); bright and sunny conservatory that brings nature into the living area and allows winter enjoyment of the garden. Adjacent to the dining room and kitchen is a large well-shaded landscaped patio and barbecue area that provides all-summer outdoor enjoyment. New central heating system (2021); new septic tank ( 2020); electric gates to the property. 2 outbuildings.
Only 6 minutes away from the village town of Aignan, 8 minutes from the bustling market town of Eauze, and close to Nogaro and Vic Fezensac.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France