Elegant townhouse on the edge of a sought after village, Aude, Occitanie
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! This elegantly renovated 4 bedroom townhouse with high ceilings is on the end of a terrace in a quiet back street on the edge of a bustling village.
The property feels very light and airy, with lofty ceilings, a modern kitchen opening out onto the ground floor terrace, which runs along the whole length of the house. There is a smaller terrace on the first floor with great views of the open sky. The bedrooms and bathrooms are very generously proportioned and designed for luxury living, making this an ideal home or high-end rental property for long or short term.
Less than an hour to the beach and 2 international airports, this highly accessible village is large enough for a school, large supermarket, good restaurants, a really lovely bar and chateau that does summer music and tapas nights.
If you don't fancy the trip to the coast the Minervois' main swimming pool is within walking distance and the lake at Homps is less than 5km away. If you just want to relax outside, you can step out onto the sizeable terrace from your kitchen and relax under the stars with a glass of the local vintage.
15 minutes to Carcassonne, 45 minutes to the beach, but far from the madding crowd
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France