Substantial village house with off-road parking, garden and swimming pool, Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
Arranged over three floors this substantial family house, which currently provides 5 bedrooms, offers considerable flexibility of layout.
Situated in a lively village close to St Antonin Noble Val, this village house features an 8x5m outdoor swimming pool with a summer kitchen, and a pleasant quiet garden which backs onto superb walking countryside.
On the first floor the 46m reception / dining room has three large windows, with the large kitchen also enjoying good light levels. There are two bedrooms at this level, but they could easily be used as an office or TV room, a bathroom, WC and laundry room.
The stairs continue to the second floor from which a large light-well provides natural light to the first floor landing.
The second floor has three spacious bedrooms, a large family bathroom, a separate WC and a dressing room. From the landing access is provided directly to the swimming pool, summer kitchen and garden.
The ground floor of some 130m2 provides parking and workshop facilities.
The property was entirely renovated in 1995. Potential to acquire neighbouring properties.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France