Apartment Vouvant , Vendée, Pays de la Loire
Situated In the medieval village of Vouvant. Well known for exhibiting art of visiting artist. Vouvant has 2 cafés, an Auberge with outside dining and indoor Bistro. Post office, hair salon, bakery/patisserie, well stocked Épicerie and several galleries and shops. Near by is the massive forest of Mervent with cycle paths and water sports and hiking. The village holds concerts and colourful heritage events during the summer. La Rochelle airport is approximately 1 hour away, Poitier airport approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. The pretty I’l de Re’ and beaches are within a little over an hour away. The apartment consists of a large open plan living / kitchen and dining area. The kitchen leads on to the terrace, which has views of the pool and formal gardens. 1 bathroom with large bath, shower and wc. 2 double bedrooms.
The development is a co proprietary made up of apartments and cottages. Set in 4 hectares of upper and lower grounds, with a Bar b Q area, jetty and bridge leading to a little secluded island. There are several secluded seating areas within the grounds. Everyone has an allotted car parking space. The development has electronic/telephone entry system and is completely secure.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France