2 delightful town houses with adjoining garden in a charming location, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Perfectly situated in the delightful historic quarter of a popular small Dordogne town, this property comprises two separate but adjoining houses in good order.
With exposed stone, traditional oak beams, fabulous original fireplaces and bespoke woodwork this is a wonderful opportunity for a large family home, a holiday home with rental possibilities, or a combination of the two and a totally independent 5th bedroom with bathroom offers even more options.
Overlooking a peaceful square surrounded by medieval stone buildings, the property is only a short stroll from the centre of the town which has good amenities. To the rear, the property offers views over the charming garden with a secluded courtyard feel, large fruit trees and space for a pool, to a medieval Chateau and the open countryside beyond.
In the heart of the Dordogne Valley the property has excellent access to the area's famous attractions, larger towns and the motorway network. The airport at Brive is only 30 minutes away and the airports at Bergerac and Limoges are under a 2-hour journey.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France