Stone and slate property(90 sqm), situated in a village not too far from the shops, not far from the shops, in the area of Vire, with a garden area of 613 sqm. Tucked away village house for sale in Normandy with basement and garden. Ideal first time buy, holiday cottage or for retirement. The property benefits from a garden, oil fired central heating, mains drainage and partial double glazing with shutters throughout. It is built of stone to the basement level with block and render under a slate roof. There is also a useful basement with garage. Mains water, electricity, telephone and drainage. Oil fired central heating. Broadband internet connection. Concrete patio. Large gravel parking and seating area. Corrugated iron car port. Gravel shrub area with clothes line. Tax fonciere : 541 euros per year. It is a short stroll to the shops. You could park in the garage which belongs to the property. You would need to take part of the lounge to create a bathroom. There is also a shared access.
Shower Room(1.88 x 1.86m) : Shower. Extractor fan. Vanity unit with mirror and light over. WC.
Boiler Room/Utility Room(4.07 x 3.59m) : Boiler and oil storage tank. Hand basin. Electrics. Door to :
Garage(6.03 x 4.45m) : Sliding PVC door. Window to south elevation. Plumbing for washing machine.
GROUND FLOOR :
External staircase to
"L" shaped Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen(5.98 (max) x 4.95 and 2.94 x 2.84m) : 2 windows and partly glazed door to front elevation. 2 windows to north and window to west elevations. Tiled floor. 3 radiators. Telephone socket. Matching base and wall units. Tiled worktops and tiled splashbacks. Ceramic sink with mixer tap. Space for under counter fridge and free standing cooker with extractor over. Door to basement.
Bedroom 1(3.28 x 3.01m) : Window to rear elevation. Telephone socket. Radiator.
Inner Hall : Window to north elevation. WC. Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR :
Landing :Cupboard/eaves storage space. Smoke detector. Skylight to rear elevation.
Bathroom(3.00 x 1.53m) : Half tiled walls. Velux window to front elevation. Bath with mixer tap/shower fitment. Bidet. Pedestal hand basin. Radiator.
Cloakroom : WC.
Study/occasional bedroom(3.00 x 2.76m) : Window to front elevation. Sloping ceilings. Convector heater.
Bedroom 2(3.02 x 3.00m) : Window to front elevation. Convector heater. Sloping ceiling.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Hérault, Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France