Detached stone and synthetic slate property(55 sqm), lies in the countryside in a peaceful setting, in the area of Sourdeval with a land area of 1.18 acres(4 781 sqm). This detached stone house is in a quiet rural hamlet surrounded by its own land. The roof is synthetic slate to the south elevation and corrugated iron and fibro cement sheets to the rear. It offers potential to extend into the loft space and a metal spiral staircase and doors from a landing are already in place to the first floor. There is further potential to develop into the adjoining barns, subject to planning permission. A separate stone building behind the house is used for storage. The land has been measured by a Land Surveyor but will need fencing to the rear and east boundaries. Mains water and electricity are connected. Drainage to a septic tank. Electric heating and open fire. Fibre Optic broadband internet connection believed to be available. Double glazed pvc windows. Please note : There is no Energy Rating for this property because the owners do not have the last 3 years energy bills for full time occupation. Double PVC gates lead to large gravel drive, parking and turning area. Attached to the house is an Old Stable (5.53 x 4.26m) Earth floor. Door to front elevation. Hot water cylinder. Tap and electrics. Second Stable(5.53 x 2.90m) Door to front elevation. Earth floor. Attached Garage(5.53 x 3.95m )Sliding door to front elevation. Stairs to loft space. Separate Detached Stone Building/Old Bread Oven(5.32 x 4.96m) Corrugated iron roof. Window and door to front elevation. Granite fireplace with bread oven. Attached Stable(4.96 x 3.00m). Tax fonciere : 441 euros per year.
GROUND FLOOR :
Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen(5.67 x 5.53m) : Window and glazed door with side panel to south elevation. Tiled floor. 2 radiators. Telephone socket. Spiral staircase to loft space. Granite fireplace with raised hearth (currently capped). Kitchen units with stainless steel sink with mixer tap. 4 ring hob (3 gas and 1 electric). Electrics. Tiled worktops and splash backs. Space for free-standing cooker. Cupboard housing electric meter.
Bedroom 1(3.33 x 3.02m) : Glazed double doors to south elevation. Convector heater. Telephone socket.
Cloakroom : Tiled floor. WC. Extractor.
Bathroom(3.40 x 1.57m) : Bath with mixer tap/shower fitment. Window to rear elevation. Tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Vanity unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Heated towel rail.
FIRST FLOOR :
2 doors to first floor. Window opening to front elevation.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Hérault, Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France