Detached stone and slate "Mill" house(96 sqm), lies in the countryside in a peaceful setting, 3 miles from the shops, in the area of Gavray, with a land area of 2.34 acres(9 500 sqm) with 2 mill races. This Mill house is situated in a quiet rural area in a beautiful location. The property has been completely renovated and has a wealth of character features including exposed stone walls and beams and a magnificent staircase. The accommodation is well presented and arranged over 3 floors. Mains water, telephone and electricity are connected. There is no central heating boiler but radiators and pipework are in place. Drainage is to an all water septic tank. Fiber optic internet connection point 20m away. A lane leads over bridge to gravel parking and turning area and garage. The garden is laid to lawn with two mill races on the boundary and a natural pool area. There is a separate paddock of just under 1.5 acres. Separate Detached Garage(4.41 x 3.01m) : Constructed of block and stone. Metal up and over door to front, window and pedestrian door to side elevations. Concrete floor. Hot water cylinder. Power and light. Open fronted Carport/log store(4.41 x 3.01m) Constructed of block and stone. Concrete floor. Window to rear elevation. Power and light. Mezzanine. Tax fonciere : 675 euros per year.
GROUND FLOOR :
Dining Room(5.55 x 3.92m) : Door to front and window to rear elevations. 2 radiators. Tiled floor. Exposed stone wall. Stairs to first floor. Cupboard housing electrics. Telephone socket.
Cloakroom : Window to front elevation. Hand basin. WC. Tiled floor.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room(5.55 x 2.93m) : Glazed double doors to front, window to rear and 2 windows to south elevations. Tiled floor. Exposed tone wall. Telephone socket. Range of matching base and wall units. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Recess for under counter freezer. Space for upright fridge. Built-in 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Ceramic sinks with mixer tap. Worktops and tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Vent. Fireplace.
FIRST FLOOR :
Lounge(5.55 x 4.32m) : Glazed double doors and Juliette balcony and window to front and window to rear elevations. Granite fireplace with wood burner. Radiator. Exposed stone walls. Stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1(3.89 x 2.96m) : Glazed double doors and Juliette balcony to front elevation. Radiator. Telephone socket. Exposed stone wall.
Shower Room(1.93 x 1.66m) : Window to rear elevation Shower. Vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Extractor.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Hérault, Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France