Minervois-Corbières Spacious villa, 245m², 4 bedrooms, landscaped gardens 5495m², garage, pool, views, very quiet and private, walking distance amenities..., Hérault, Occitanie
Description of the building The house offers 245m² of living space on one level.
Secure veranda leading to front door and kitchen. Hall leading to main living area, master bedroom suite and guest toilet. Open plan living area : fully fitted kitchen 24m², dining area 24m², with sets of double doors leading to the covered terrace 38m², living room 40m² with doors leading to the covered terrace and the large veranda with extensive views. There is a fireplace in the living room, which can be open or closed, and provision for two more fireplaces in the dining room and veranda. Master bedroom suite, completely private with bedroom 20m², hallway, large bathroom with twin basins, bath and shower, doors leading to the veranda, 32m² where breakfast can be taken all year round while enjoying the lovely views. Door from living area to wide hallway serving the guest bedrooms. Bedroom, 12m², two further bedrooms of 12m² each enjoying direct access to the terrace and garden. Well fitted shower room with two basins and extra-large shower, separate WC and large utility room.
Swimming Pool 10m x 5m with large sunny terraces and pergola for shade, BBQ and dining area
Garage 22m² adjoining the guest wing which could be converted to provide another bedroom or two extra bathrooms Wood shed
Grounds The grounds of 5495m² have been thoughtfully designed and planted with many Mediterranean species, including olive trees, lavender, roses, citrus trees, all with automatic watering system. The drive has a parking area with trees offering shade, and plenty of room to build a carport or garage. The swimming pool area is situated in a secluded, central island, surrounded by vegetation and completely secure.
General condition The house is in perfect condition, decorated with a light, neutral colour scheme. All the windows are wooden, double-glazed, with traditional wooden shutters. The veranda has double-glazed, sliding aluminium doors. Electric heating supplements the fireplace when necessary. Ready to move into.
Comment A lovely house, full of light and thoughtfully designed for Mediterranean living. Completely private and secure, yet just a few minutes walk to shops and restaurants. Situated in an ideal position in a charming village, surrounded by beautiful nature, but less than an hours drive of bustling towns and international airports. Visit to appreciate!
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Hérault, Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France