Fabulous 4 bedroom chalet on the south-facing side of Samoëns with glorious views over the village., Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
A13097 - This beautiful chalet, built by local artisans in 2006 to a high standard, comprises of:
• First floor (52 sq m): entrance hallway, bathroom, four double bedrooms – two of which have a shower room with WC and access to a south-facing balcony – WC & staircase to the upper level.
• Second floor (64 sq m): main living space which includes a large open plan living room, with a wood-burning stove, dining area and kitchen. The living room and dining area provide access to the fabulous main balcony (17 sq m) which serves as a sun-trap in winter, but is shaded from the hot sun in summer. From the kitchen, sliding doors provide access to the rear of the property.
• Ground floor (56 sq m): large cellar/technical space, a large games room, stairs to the upper level.
• Lower ground floor (36 sq m): double garage and hallway
• Exterior: large terrace with jacuzzi.
There is scope to make the games room into official habitable space with the addition of a window or door to the terrace area.