Winegrowing estate north of Aix en Provence, Bouches-du-Rhône, Provence-Côte d'Azur
15 minutes north of Aix-en-Provence, an estate comprising a Bastide with 595m2 of living space and 1300m2 of outbuildings. The building dates from the 16th and 17th centuries, with a facade rebuilt in the 18th century. Originally an old farm, it was transformed into a Bastide around 1720. This rare site houses a chapel decorated in trompe l'oeil painted by Monticelli, fountains, large stone statues (the work of Rambot) and, above all, a formal garden listed as a Historic Monument. The line of plane trees at the entrance to the estate is listed as a remarkable site by the Grand Site Sainte-Victoire. The outbuildings include an orangery, a renovated chapel dating from the end of the 17th century, former stables converted into a 240m2 wine cellar with 17 vats, a 75m2 conference room (seats 45), a caretaker's flat, a workshop, a 60m2 guest house, a vast 84m2 room to renovate, a 40m2 awning and a former pigsty of approx. 60m2 to renovate (renovations subject to any necessary permissions). The property has been renovated with care and quality materials. Very spacious interiors. Magnificent grounds of 30 hectares including 7.5 hectares of vines and 3.5 hectares of truffle oak complete this rare property for sale in absolute peace and quiet.