Vallespir Stone property, 9 bedrooms, swimming pool, garage, wine cellars, breathtaking views..., Pyrénées-Orientales, Occitanie
Description of the building This property offers 378m² living area on 3 levels Ground floor : Acces by the main entrance, street side, wide entrance hall leading on the left side to an equipped kitchen with fireplace with a large dining space + pantry. Opposite the entrance hall, a dining room with fireplace and another lounge with fireplace. Loggia 15m² with sliding glass doors on the South side. These rooms open up onto the terrace decorated with a « gazebo » overlooking the village and the mountain view. On the right side of the entrance hall : a utility room/dressing room, followed by a bathroom and guests WC. This space gives acces to a bedroom 31m² with terrace. On the ground floor, a pantry corner in which a staircase leads to the next floor. It takes us to a wide landing and then to a corridor leading to 8 bright and spacious bedrooms (from 13m² to 23m²). Sanitaries : bathroom with bath, 2 bathrooms with shower of which one with toilet, and separate toilet with small sink. Convertible attic of about 190m², illuminated by some small skylights are accessible from the first floor by a trap and ladder
Double garage (old sheepfold) and vaulted wine cellars
Heated Swimming pool 10m x 5m, infinity, tiled, also a small outbuilding where it is possible to install a shower and toilet (« Sanibroyer »). The pool is secured, away from the house. The infinity swimmling pool offers a playing area for children.
Grounds On a plot of 2503m², garden well mantained with trees, also with a vegetable garden. A shared water source feeds the garden and the swimming pool.
General condition This property is in irreproachable condition. Mains drainage, electrical and gas heating (tank in garden) + fireplaces in most of the living areas. Wooden doorframes and shutters « à la française ». Light colored tiled floors and « ancient catalan tiling » in some rooms. Original oak wooden floors in some areas of the property.
Comments Ideal as a family home or as a second home, joining modern comforts with authentic features and charm. A must to visit !
"DPE blank unusable consumption"
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France